As the QA analyst in our close-knit team, you’ll test new features before they’re released to users. If you have a keen attention to detail, we’d love for you to join our team. This is a part-time paid position with flexible hours, averaging 15-20hrs/week.
- Collaborate directly with software developers in an agile development environment to develop test plans for new features
- Run quality assurance tests to ensure the system operates effectively, accurately, and safely
- Document and communicate test results
- Identify usability problems with new features that detract from patients’ and clinicians’ user-friendly experience, and communicate these findings to the team
- Strong work ethic and keen attention to detail
- Clear and concise writing in English
- Passion for learning new skills while working on innovative products
- High degree of initiative
Pluses if you have any of the following
- Experience with software testing
- Education in a related field, for example, Kinesiology, Physical therapy, Computer science, Interaction Design
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Quality Assurance Analyst - [Your Name]”. Please include your cover letter in the body of the email and tell us why helping us build innovative video games for seniors is the right fit for you. Please apply by Wednesday, April 5th, 2023.